February 20th, 2009 by Solange
There are so many occasions to send cards and so little time. www.kwikecards.com offers you greeting cards which cover every single occasion on your calendar. It is fast and reliable. The choice is large and the customisation unique to you:
One simple customization to your e-cards can make all the difference. When choosing a greeting card to send to someone think about adding the following:
- Music: “when thinking about the person, are you reminded of a song? If so you should add it with the card”.
- Is the recipient fond of a color? Do you want to enhance your card: then “add a colored border to enhance the card”.
- ”Try to write a message or choose a poem to include with your card”. Messages are the most important part of the card, few well chosen words will make all the difference
- Photo cards are all the rage, “make somebody’s day by adding a photo to your card”.
If you choose to send a paper card instead and do not have much time here are 10 crafty-fast ideas.
- Shape it up: Cut out a paper-shape that you know the recipient will like and decorate it, for example: a hand-bag, flip-flops, a car, an elephant
- Use stick-on lettering for your message; you can get packs of ready messages in all sorts of colors, so your message will read clearly.
- Use photos: favourite memories involving your friend, type a jolly message underneath, use humour for personal memories, after all you want to bring a smile on your friend’s face.
- Use cut out of famous people that have similarities with your friend.
- Cut out astrological signs and use them as embellishments
- Find an origami pattern and practise it a few time before using it as a card, you could hide your message in the folds
- Use sweet-heart candies to tell somebody you love them, find the most appropriate ones and glue them on a card.
- Don’t forget haberdashery and sewing shops: buttons, ribbons, embroidery such as flowers are really cheap to buy. Layer them on card and paper.
- Add stitching to your card: use a ruler and pencil to space the points evenly
- cut out an hole in a blank card and attach a charm or a small piece of jewellery.
Share your comments and ideas with other readers using the comments box.